Mature Applicants who do not meet the academic requirements will be considered for admission on an individual basis.
To be considered for acceptance as a mature student the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be at least 25 years of age
- Submit one resume that outlines your work and educational history
- Submit two letters of reference from non-family members
- Include any certificates or training programs received
- Include a letter that demonstrates how life experiences have contributed to the academic
requirements of MCFT.
- Complete an MCFT application form and provide all transcripts (including GED)